суббота, 12 марта 2011 г.

Interview

Hello, my name is Irina. I am a reporter of the newspaper Daily News. Today I'll be interviewing one of the main characters of the story Baby. Sheep-Pig. This personage name's Mr. Hogget. Today, he will answer questions associated with book.

I: Hello, Mr.Hogget! How're u?
Mr.Hogget: Hello, Irina! I'm fine, thank u!
I: Was it difficult to play that role?
Mr.Hogget: It was a little difficult but I think I managed it.
I: Ohoh, I agree with u! But what was difficult for u?
Mr.Hogget: Mhm, nice question! I think the hardest was to find "common languae" with the animals.
I: But in the movie and the book clearly shows that you have manage with this!
Mr.Hogget: Oh, thank u, Irina!
I: What do you think in life all the animals have friendly connection? Like a pig and a dog?
Mr.Hogget: In real life I don't have pets. So..I can not answer this question!
I: You don't have pets? How you could "make friends" with the pigs and dogs?
Mr.Hogget: This's result of long training! (smile)
I: How you play so good a married pair with Mrs.Hogget?
Mr.Hogget: Because in real life she's my wife!
I: I really didn't know! And last question, why would you advise to watch this film?
Mr.Hogget: In this film you can see that if want something, you can reach it!
I: Thank u for responses! All the best!

1 комментарий: