среда, 14 сентября 2011 г.

Job description.

For that description I chose policewoman career. I don't know much about that, but I try to describe this profession. In my opinion it's very hard work, but it's intresting for me. For this profession woman need moral\physical strenght, tolerance and hard character. But politeness, professionalism and respect is important too.
Policewoman work is very diverse and I think she have a lot of adventure. But sometimes she is in danger, therefore not all woman can survive at this work. In this profession all is very unpredictably. Nobody know what except.
I think , policewoman must have iron-hard nerves, because very often people do false calls. And in my opinion that irritate them. This take away time, especially if policewoman must go somewhere after that call. But I still think that this profession is intresting !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий